Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Shoes Shoes Shoes

To: One Heart Dancing
From: The Tango House
RE: New Shoes at the Tango House

Greetings from The Tango House,

A new shipment of Comme il Faut shoes arrived today. It includes many pairs of hard to find small and large sizes. The shoe boutique will be open starting on Wednesday, May 23rd for Julio and Corina workshops. It will be open during regular events at The Tango House and by appointment.

* * * * *

To: Gaia
From: One Heart Dancing
RE: MORE shoes?

Stop tempting me! I am trying to save up to buy a house!

(I just bought a pair in April, the best The Tango House had in my size at the time. I like them and will be happy with them … unless these new shoes are truly fabulous.)

* * * * *

To: One Heart Dancing
From: Gaia
Re: More Shoes

… the shoes are just to die for. Oh my gosh they are beautiful. I'm having a hard time keeping my little fingers off of them myself. Yummy to say the least. But house saving is important and you'll feel great when your goal is accomplished, so I won't tell you any more how fabulous, utterly irresistible, sensously incredible the new shoes are. No, I won't tell you that at all! :-) Hugs, Gaia

* * * * *

To: Gaia
From: One Heart Dancing
Re: Temptation

I can resist anything except temptation.

Love,
One Heart Dancing

No comments: