Friday, August 3, 2007

The Real Shoe Diva

Someone at the office wants to know how to share info from lots of people informally without a database but with some crude sorting mechanism. Labeled blog posts, I suggest. I give a 30-second demo. Hence the previous post.

Here's a better one: Tango Shoe Divas! For the best of the blog, click on:

Traspie (the introduction to her collection)

Pimp My Shoes

Catastrophes

Repair

This woman is great fun. And she's intrepid. There's no shoe she won't buy so she can tell us whether it fits, holds up, falls apart, looks great.

She's great fun! And you'll learn lots about tango shoes.

And...

If you have ever bought tango shoes on Ebay, please click on Comments below and tell me how it went. It took 11 pair, a very patient sales woman, my entire lunch hour and then some to buy split-sole jazz shoes. I can't imagine buying online. Tell me how you manage it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I but shoes off ebay from darcos often. They run half a size bigger than normal. If you are unsure you can draw around your foot measure the length and width and ask the sales team what size you would be.
They are very helpful and I've never had a wrong size yet. Hope that helps?
Also the sales people at Arika Neguiz are very eager to make sure your shoes fit so the first time you want to order from them they ask you to fax/email your foot drawing with measurements and scale so they can find you a pair that are exactly right.

One Heart Dancing said...

That is a great idea. Thanks!

OHD