Thursday, April 24, 2008

One of These Things Is Not Like the Other

I'm sitting at the Turn between tandas on Tuesday night.

Well, I call it sitting. TinaTangos might disagree.

Tuesday afternoon I posted her very smart essay, How to Sit at a Milonga. It has pictures and helpful advice for women who want to jump-start the cabeceo with their legs.

It just happened to be posted on my last birthday, so I am taking it with a nice personal touch. A little note dropped by fortune into my lap.

With that in mind, it's no surprise that at some point Tuesday evening, I would notice how I am sitting.

I was so impressed, that last night I recreated the poses, asked Andre to take pictures.

See his photos below. See TinaTangos photos at How to Sit at a Milonga .

One of these things is not like the other.

No comments: