Thursday, April 24, 2008

Caption This! Picture 2


Click on comments below to enter the Caption This! contest. Here are the rules. Be very careful. They're quite difficult:

1. Click on Comments button below.

2. Write a caption. Nothing bad. This is me you are talking about!

3. Check back on Sunday to see if you won.

4. I choose the winner based on nothing but my own strong opinion.

5. If I don't have one (strong opinion, that is, which is often the case), Mary Alice gets to choose. And maybe Two-of-Six. Unless they have entered the contest, in which case the person sitting next to me at Starbucks gets to choose. I'm pretty sure he/she will not have entered the contest. But if by some weird coincidence they have, or if they do not respond well to being approached by strangers, then I will wipe the coffee from my face and clothes and ask my Dad, who is no more decisive than me ... or my Mother, who is so averse to hurting anyone's feelings that she parcels out her votes on Dancing with the Stars so that they are fairly distributed among many contestants... or ... You see? Difficult!

Winner gets a $10 Starbucks gift card!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These shoes feel great when they don't have any weight on them!

Boomer said...

"Yo, dude. If you're not gonna ask me to dance, mind bringin' me a beer?"

Boomer said...

Doesn't everyone see the dancers in the ink blots?

Anonymous said...

Tamarama

Still waaaiiiting . . . Where is everybody?

Anonymous said...

Tamarama:

Whew! All tangoed out! No mas, please! This is my last gig! Did I make it? I made it, right?

Anonymous said...

Now, can I have that glass of wine, please?

Anonymous said...

Does this chair lean any back any farther?