Monday, March 31, 2008

Why You Should Always Take Your Shoes

I get an email from one of The Five.

The Five are my favorite leads, the ones I can dance with when I'm too flaked-out to dance with anyone else. If I go to a milonga and dance only a couple of tandas all night, and it's with a couple of The Five, I go home happy.

I number them in the order in which I first danced with them. This one is Three-of-Five. You will have to keep them sorted from the six siblings.

Three says, Hi, I am in Florida.

!!!

So am I!

Got shoes?

Grrr.

1 comment:

Glenlivet said...

i travel... a lot...

i used to be able to travel indefinitely with one carry on... which includes my two... yes... 2... laptops...

i now stand... waiting patiently... for my checked bag... holding the four pair of shoes that travel with me... along with the extra clothing...

oh my... tango... what have i gotten myself into...

i just spent the weekend... dancing... noon to sunrise... with a truly exception group of women...

waiting for my checked luggage is a small price to pay...