Monday, March 3, 2008

A Piece of Five-of-Six's Mind

-------------- Original message ----------------------
From: One Heart Dancing (aka Four-of-Six)

> I wore a very sexy outfit to tango last night … Never again. If a guy asks me to dance, I want to know that he's asking me, not my outfit!


From: Five-of-Six

I want to see your outfit. And, if someone asks you to dance when you are wearing it, they are still asking you for several reasons.

1. It is you looking hot!

2. Someone else could put it on and people wouldn't ask them to dance (especially if they weren't a human female).

3. No one would ask the outfit--it wouldn't be able to move as good as you if you weren't wearing it--in fact, it would have no backbone, which means it would be pure mush and melt all over them and act like they would fall on the floor if it wasn't for him rescuing her (female dress), and we know if someone is asking you, they don't want someone who is too clingy, can't carry on a conversation, participate in the moves, etc. in other words, you have backbone and it is obvious!

So, when I come wear the dress. If someone asks that dress to dance without you--I'll chase them out of the establishment!

* * *

You gotta love it when your baby sister goes to bat for you. And offers to chase guys out the door—in her wheelchair!

1 comment:

Boomer said...

I particularly like comment #3. Great graphic with a nicely tied in metaphor.