Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fandango de Tango: Day 5

Last morning blues. Everyone is dragging butt. We are all determinedly upbeat, but we are drragging butt. Last night the milonga lasted until 5 a.m, and classes today start at 1.

This morning when I walked into the restaurant for breakfast, I asked the waitress to seat me in a corner somewhere. I didn't care iif it was a corner of the kitchen, as long as there weren't any tango folks in sight.

She gave me a knowing look. She is fed up with us too.

We are all in endurance mode. the goal today is to just get through it. Over the days we have become famliar with certain partners, and we look at them with relief. It is good to be in the same boat.

Last day. We are in endurance mode,

We are already looking forward to next year.

Grin.

No comments: